Valentine’s day is rapidly approaching, which means that you need to plan a little something for that special someone! We hope that you have already taken advantage of Sailo to book the perfect day or evening out on the water. Nothing says “I love you” like a glass of champagne on the deck of a beautiful yacht rental. Now you just need to decide on the perfect gift. We’ve done the work for you and come up with our top 5 Valentine’s Day nautical gifts for her!
- An evening on the water will often find you feeling much cooler than on land. The ocean breeze plus that sun-burn from the beach earlier will quickly bring you the chills. That’s why we suggest this fantastic navy-and-white striped sweater from Club Monaco. It will be sure to keep your date cool and comfortable as you cruise the coastal waters.
- Nothing says Happy Valentine’s Day like a new piece of jewelry. Surprise her with this beautiful pearl bracelet from Kiel James Patrick. We love the anchor clasp, and hopefully she thought ahead and already bought you something from their Quartermaster Collection!
- The only way to board a yacht is with your own monogrammed boat tote, and we highly recommend heading to L.L. Bean! Be sure to order this ahead of time so that it arrives before you leave the dock. You can pack a bottle of champagne, a blanket, and whatever else you need for your evening on board!
- To make sure that your date boards the Sailo yacht with both style and grace, don’t forget to pick up a classic pair of Sperry boat shoes. We love how Sperry has redone this classic shoe, and we know that she will too! She’ll be on firm footing throughout your voyage!
- If you thought ahead (and we hope you did), and booked your Sailo boat to ensure the best view of the sunset, then make sure your date can set her eyes at ease with these Ray-Ban sunglasses.